- About Us
- Realtor Blog
- Contact Us
First Time Home Buyer?
Let us be your professional guide! As a first time homebuyer you might be intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. Let our combined experience and knowledge of homes for sale in London guide you through this process from beginning to end. We will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process.
Together, we will consider:
- How much can you really afford?
- How to qualify for a mortgage.
- How much cash you should put down.
- How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
- What it takes to get approved for financing. What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
- How much your payments will be.
- The tax advantages of buying.
Plus, go over some of the advantages of owning:
- Pride of ownership. When you own, you have the freedom to renovate and decorate as you please.
- Homeownership is the single largest source of savings for Canadian households.
- Your payments build equity (as opposed to renting, where your money goes to the building owner).
- Unlike other investments that can be volatile, when you buy a home the increase in its value is relatively steady.
- And more!
Visit our Contact page and tell us a bit about your situation. We’ll get right back to you.